9/26/2022 in devlog
With everyone else gone or busy with other projects, Fabian managed to spend some quality time. Quality-of-life time to be precise...
Once Michi returns, we will plan out the next release. As previously mentioned, the big feature we're been working on are the NPC faction contracts. Those are especially meant to add content and guidance to the early- and mid-game.
As usual with a release though, we're not only trying to add stuff, but also improve what's already in the game. So I implemented a bunch of tweaks and quality-of-life improvements last week. Here are a few things you can expect:
- A "delete fulfilled" button for local market ads in
- A "low on supplies" notification if your consumables won't last for the next 3+ days
- LM filters that scroll with the content so you can access them anytime
- Tooltips for the sidebar on the left to reduce "abbreviation overload" for new players
- Production orders being properly sorted by remaining time
Once again many of those are community suggestions, so thank you very much for all your feedback! :)