Development Log Week 78

There are weeks when all the things happen simultaneously and we make good progress and there are weeks when not much happens. This week is one of the not-so-much-progress ones, but Martin still managed to work on the foreign exchange transactions.


There isn't much to report from my side this time, really. I continued where I left off last week and implemented transactions fees for FX transactions. For now, this completed the server-side part of the trading logic and I went on to work on the client-side parts. There I probably spent a bit too much time on a fancy currency rate matrix that automatically highlights prices when they increase or decrease, so I didn't get to actually work on any trade-related interface components just yet.

I also spent a little bit of time on a few initial marketing efforts, but nothing worth going into detail about, I'm afraid.


Nothing new on this end, I am on parental leave :)

We use cookies to personalize content and analyze access to our website. You can choose whether you only accept cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the website or whether you also want to allow tracking cookies. For more information, please refer to our privacy policy.